As a licensed health care facility, our office remains open during the new Ontario government guidelines (mandating closures of personal care facilities) effective April 3, 2021. Safety remains our first and foremost priority. Our clinic remains a safe haven for all of our patients who need some self-care.💝
Our continued Covid-19 safety protocol
1. We will pre-screen you by phone prior to your appointment ☎
2. Please arrive on time, and come alone. No guest or children will be permitted to accompany you for your visit. (Exceptions: appointment for children under age 16, or those with a disability.)⏰
3. You must wear your own cloth mask or face covering on arrival. No exceptions: you may not enter without a mask. (Due to the shortages of PPE, we are unable to provide you with a mask.)😷
4. On arrival, please call the office and wait in your car.
5. On entering, please clean your hands with sanitizer in the foyer and wait for a staff member to check your temperature.🌡
6. We have staggered appointment times to reduce patient traffic in the office.
7. Please be aware of the need for physical distancing.🙅
8. We have installed plexiglass counter shields. There is hand sanitizer in every room. The staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms daily. We will be disinfecting all high touch surfaces frequently. We suggest you use the bathroom at home.
Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Severe cough
- Significant nasal congestion or significant runny nose
- Fever >38°C
- Muscle aches
- Reduced/lost sense of smell or taste
Have you come in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid-19 or diagnosed with Covid-19 in past 2 weeks?
Have you come in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks?
If you answer “YES” to one or more of the above questions, please cancel your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule you.