These embarrassing, streaky marks often arise after weight gain or loss (such as pregnancy), or with body building (bulking up too quickly). We use a multifaceted approach for long lasting improvement in the appearance of stretch marks. Our goal is reduction of your stretch marks on abdomen, thighs, upper arms, hips and buttocks.
What we can do
At our Mississauga clinic, Dr. O’Neill will create an individualized stretch mark treatment plan based on the location, size, age and color of the stretch marks. Newer and shallower stretch marks often respond the best. Results vary from patient to patient.
Your treatment may include
- Vascular laser therapy to stimulate collagen, and improve redness
- Skin resurfacing to improve skin tone and texture
- IPL to gently remodel collagen resulting an a decrease in stretch mark appearance
- Chemical peels to improve skin surface texture and pigmentation
- Microdermabrasion for a smoother skin surface
- Prescription medications may be prescribed in conjunction with your in office treatments to maximize results
% of patients that see an improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks.
Providing you with an individualized comprehensive skin health program.
Get In Touch
Dr. Karen O'Neill, FRCPC
2145 Dunwin Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga ON, L5L 4L9
Do you have questions? I have answers! Fill in the form and submit.
All information is kept confidential.