Wrinkles, Fine Lines and Folds
Lines and wrinkles are one of the common conditions we treat at O’Neill Cosmetic Dermatology. They are caused by the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin, and can begin to appear in our 20‘s. Wrinkles and fine lines can make us look tired, angry or older than we feel. The #1 risk factor is sun damage from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Genetics, lifestyle, age and facial expressions also contribute to fine lines and wrinkles. Anti-aging therapy can turn back the clock, and prevent further signs of aging.
What we can do
- Avoid the sun and wear daily sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more. Let us recommend the right sunscreen for your skin type.
- Therapeutic skin care products as part of a personalized skin care program can keep skin healthy and beautiful.
- Injectable treatments using a combination of wrinkle fillers and Botox to soften and eliminate existing wrinkles
- Freshen the outer damage skin surface with chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser therapy
- Stimulate new collagen formation with lasers, radiofrequency, injections, IPL, and medical grade skin care products
Dr. O’Neill and her staff in Mississauga will design a home skin program designed to maintain your anti-aging treatment results
Providing you with an individualized comprehensive skin health program.
Get In Touch
Dr. Karen O'Neill, FRCPC
2145 Dunwin Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga ON, L5L 4L9
Do you have questions? I have answers! Fill in the form and submit.
All information is kept confidential.