Before your visit
Due to COVID-19 precautions, please print the questionnaire and bring it completed to our office.
Updated on March 14, 2022
The health and safety of our patients, our team and our community is our top priority, while continuing to provide you with outstanding care. We have implemented some changes based on best practices, and your visit will look different the next time you come to our clinic.
- Please arrive on time, and come alone. No guest or children will be permitted to accompany you for your visit. (Exceptions: appointment for child under age 16, or those with disability.
- You must wear your own face mask on arrival. No exceptions: you may not enter without a mask. (Due to the shortages of PPE, we are unable to provide you with a mask.)
- On entering, please clean your hands with sanitizer in foyer.
- We have staggered appointment times to reduce patient traffic in the foyer.
- We have installed plexiglass counter shields. There is hand sanitizer in every room. The staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms daily. We will be disinfecting all high touch surfaces frequently. We suggest you use the bathroom at home.
If you think you may have Covid-19, please cancel your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule you.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience.