I love watching the Academy Awards show. Not only is it fun to see which actor or film wins an Oscar, but as a Cosmetic Dermatologist I find it fascinating to see how the celebrities have prepared for the show. With HD broadcasting showing great detail, I know the celebrities have been getting ready for weeks. How do they do it you ask?
They enjoy the same non-surgical cosmetic treatments available to you at O’Neill Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Beautiful skin requires the right skincare products to protect you from sun damage, to exfoliate away rough dry skin, and to stimulate collagen and elastin growth.
- Even skin tone, with fewer brown splotches, broken blood vessels, and refined pores is achieved with Intense Pulsed Light therapy, lasers, chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
- Unwanted hair is removed by laser technology.
- Botox and skin fillers are used to soften lines and folds, and improve facial contours.
- A sagging jawline can be improved with our radiofrequency technology and Botox.
- Skin resurfacing with Venus Viva or Pearl Fractional resurfacing laser can improve wrinkles, brown spots, and pores.
- CoolSculpting fat freezing treatment to get rid that stubborn muffin top or love handles.
And let’s not forgot Botox for controlling underarm sweating: don’t want to ruin the borrowed designer gown!
Contact us for a cosmetic consultation: my staff and I can help you get “Oscar” ready!