WE ARE READY TO RE-OPEN!
The health and safety of our patients, our team and our community is our top priority, while continuing to provide you with outstanding care. We have implemented some changes based on best practices, and your visit will look different the next time you come to our clinic.
1. We will pre-screen you by phone prior to your appointment
2. Please arrive on time, and come alone. No guest or children will be permitted to accompany you for your visit. (Exceptions: appointment for child under age 16, or those with disability.)
3. You must wear your own cloth mask or face covering on arrival. No exceptions: you may not enter without a mask. (Due to the shortages of PPE, we are unable to provide you with a mask.)
4. On arrival, please call the office and wait in your car.
5. On entering, please clean your hands with sanitizer in foyer and wait for a staff member to check your temperature.
6. We have staggered appointment times to reduce patient traffic in the office.
7. Please be aware of the need for physical distancing.
8. We have installed plexiglass counter shields. There is hand sanitizer in every room. The staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms daily. We will be disinfecting all high touch surfaces frequently. We suggest you use the bathroom at home.
Do you current have any of the following symptoms?
• Severe cough
• Significant nasal congestion or significant runny nose
• Fever >38°C
• Muscle aches
• Reduced/lost sense of smell or taste
Have you come in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid-19 or diagnosed with Covid-19 in past 2 weeks?
If you answer “YES” to one or more of the above questions, please cancel your appointment. We will be happy to reschedule you.
We can’t wait to care for you again in person, and appreciate your patience and cooperation.