COVID 19 UPDATE
We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients and team. At present, our office remains open and is operating during regular business hours, BUT this may change at very short notice. We are awaiting any information that is given to us from our official health advisors.
In light of the evolving situation, we have put into place a number of measures to enhance safety as per guidelines from public health authorities and regulatory agencies. As the situation evolves, we will revise our procedures to follow best practices.
High-traffic areas and surfaces are disinfected regularly. Staff have been advised on updated measures to reduce risks to themselves and others. Please wash with our sanitizer when entering the office.
Please do not come to the office if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
If you have one or more these symptoms, please call us to talk about:
- Whether or not you need to come to see us
- Rescheduling your appointment
- Any concerns you have with delays in your care
If you or a close contact have travelled to a high-risk area (e.g. Italy, China, Iran, South Korea) or been on a cruise ship over the past 14 days, or been in contact with anyone that is being monitored for potential or confirmed coronavirus infection, please do not come into the office at this time. Please contact your local public health authority to determine appropriate next steps.
We will waive any cancellation fee associated with rescheduling appointments for the reasons noted above during this time.
Stay healthy and be safe with good hygiene habits:
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds or more.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve. Then, throw away the tissue and wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Keep a safe distance of 2m (6 feet) from others.
- Avoid large group gatherings.
If you have any questions, please call our office.
We’d like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to keep you safe during this time. Your health and wellbeing and that of our team remain our top priority and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
Dr. Karen O’Neill and team