Meet Dr. Karen O'Neill, Dermatologist in Mississauga/Toronto
Dr. Karen O'Neill, MD, FRCPC, DABD is a renowned leader in cosmetic dermatology who practices in Mississauga, Canada. As a beauty expert, she can offer state-of-the-art services to her valued patients from the Greater Toronto area.
Implementing a "boutique" approach to cosmetic enhancement and skin care, Dr. O'Neill and her team develop and supervise individualized treatment programs that combine the best of cosmetic dermatology, advanced laser technologies, and effective skin care products. Dr. O'Neill will customize a safe and effective treatment plan leading to optimum skin health and rejuvenation tailored just for you.
Her philosophy is both professional and honest.
"I have a holistic approach to aging and beauty," she says. "Optimum skin health is achieved through sun protection, not smoking, healthy diet, regular exercise, and cosmetic dermatology."
Her dedication to customer satisfaction is clear.
"I am committed to providing innovative and advanced skin care solutions for natural, healthy results for my happy patients. I offer a female perspective, and honest, thoughtful advice. I consider your individual needs, lifestyle and budget to tailor a program of non-surgical solutions to renew and rejuvenate your appearance. I invest in continuous training, equipment and research to help you reverse the effects of sun damage and aging. Let's work together to make you look as good as you feel."
Her expertise as a medical expert is frequently called upon in the local and national media and she has regularly appeared in Canada's top magazines including Chatelaine, Flare, Fashion, Canadian Living, More, Elle, Elevate, Glow and Today's Parent. Her appearances on Global News, CTV, and "The Ultimate Makeover" add to Dr. O'Neill's popularity as a speaker throughout Canada.
MORE ABOUT DR. KAREN O'NEILL
- MD, University of Toronto (graduated with many awards and honors)
- Residency in Dermatology, University of Toronto
- Board certified in Canada as a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
- Board certified in United States as Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology
- Lecturer University of Toronto
- Courtesy Staff, Women's College Hospital Dermatology Laser Clinic
- Peer Assessor for the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- Toronto Dermatological Society
You can request a consultation online with Dr. O'Neill, a cosmetic dermatologist serving Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area, or call 905-949-1461 to schedule your appointment.
Our objective is combining artistic and scientific innovations in dermatology, lasers and skin care to provide you with an individualized comprehensive skin health program. Our mission is to provide the most advanced and effective treatments to help people look as good as they feel. Reversing the effects of aging and accumulated sun damage is a focus at our center. These clever rejuvenation and enhancement procedures are often nonsurgical, and they can make you look as healthy as you feel.
Successful cosmetic dermatology therapy is not expensive,
but the results are priceless.